Calgary Campus Location, Maps & Tours
345 6th Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2G 4V1
Corner of 6th Avenue and 3rd Street S.E.
South Tower of Bow Valley College
TOURS are now available! To arrange a tour or visit of the Olds College Calgary Campus, please contact us at the main campus.
Driving to the Calgary Campus from Olds
The drive is approximately 90 km; a minimum drive time will be one hour depending on Calgary traffic.
- Leaving Olds you have the choice of driving east to Highway 2 and turning southbound for Calgary, or traveling south on Highway 2A. Both options will have you entering Calgary on Deerfoot Trail.
- Once in Calgary remain on Deerfoot Trail, turning right to take Memorial Drive westbound.
- Continue west on Memorial Drive, merging right to take the 4th Avenue Flyover to cross the river into downtown Calgary.
- Continue west on 4th Avenue SE, then turn left to head southbound on 1st Street SE.
- Continue eight blocks south on 1st Street, until 12th Avenue where you will turn left.
- Continue eastbound on 12th Avenue for three blocks. You will turn right to head south on Olympic Way.
- Continue on Olympic Way for two blocks before turning left on 14th Avenue SE. The Calgary Campus is two blocks east.
- Visitor Parking is available on Campus
Directions to the Bow Valley College Location
In January 2013, visitors driving to the Calgary Campus are encouraged to navigate to a parking lot of their choice and then walk or take Calgary Transit to the Campus. Parking information is available from Impark and Calgary Parking Authority. The City Hall C-Train is steps away from the Campus entrance. There is no student or visitor parking available at the Campus during the daytime. After 5 pm and on weekends, the parkade is available for paid public parking.