How to Apply
Applying to Olds College requires an application fee of $78.75 ($75.00 plus GST).
Current Olds College students are not required to pay an application fee - please go to the Information Desk in the Duncan Marshall Place building to apply.
Check the Admission Requirements for your program
Make sure you meet or are currently enrolled in the admission requirements for your program. Admission requirements can be found in the Programs of Study at Olds College or the Admission Requirements document.
Canadian students from outside Alberta may check the Provincial High School Equivalencies Information to see how courses from your province correspond to the required Alberta high school courses.
Complete an Application for Admission
- Apply online using the ApplyAlberta Online
- Print out and submit a completed Application for Admission Form
A transcript of all completed high school and any post-secondary courses must be submitted to Olds College upon application
- You must contact the Provincial Organization and/or College/University/Organization where you completed the courses and request a transcript be sent directly to Olds College.
- If you applied online and have completed any high school or post-secondary courses IN ALBERTA, then your transcript(s) will be electronically sent to Olds College upon submission of your online application.
Applicants currently in high school or academic upgrading must submit a timetable or list of courses signed by the counselor/principal or letter from institution or staff/instructor and any available interim/midterm mark.
- Final marks must then be submitted within one month following the completion of the course(s) and no later than one month prior to your program start date.
- Admission status will be reassessed upon submission of final marks.
Submit transcripts and documentation to:
4500 - 50th Street
Olds, AB T4H 1R6
OR Fax: 403 556-4711
OR Scan and Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about applying?
Please feel free to contact us
or (403) 556-8281 or (403) 507-7715