Fibre Week Events & Workshops
Master Spinner Program
Master Weaver Program
Fibre Arts Program
All courses run from 9am – 4:30pm with a 1.5 hour lunch break unless otherwise noted.
Instructor Biographies can be found on the Meet The Team page.
There are looms and 10 NEW wheels available for rent on a first-come basis. Contact Melanie Styba for reservations. Rental payment due upon registration. To view the rental wheel specifications click here.
Supply Lists (if applicable) for Fibre Arts courses are compiled in one document in the same order as in the brochure. Click on the link above and look for your course name to determine what you are required to bring to class.
This refers to the materials that the instructor will provide. All such fees are to be paid at the time of registration.
- Workshops Beginning Friday June 21
- Workshops Beginning Saturday June 22
- Workshops Beginning Sunday June 23
- Workshops Beginning Monday June 24
- Workshops Beginning Tuesday, June 25
- Check the Fleece Shows page for details on the scheduled shows
and the NEW Fleece Show 50/50 Fundraiser!!
For all your Fibre Week supplies contact: