Student Alumni Centre Policies
Booking Policy and Rate Schedule
The booking priority for the Student Alumni Centre shall be as follows:
- The OCSA shall be permitted three (3) priority bookings per month during the academic year.
- The Olds College Alumni Association shall be permitted five (5) priority bookings per year.
- The Olds College shall be permitted ten (10) priority bookings per year.
- All other bookings shall be on availability.
All bookings shall be made through the Conference Services Office.
Student Alumni Centre Hall Rate Schedule
Olds College Student Alumni Centre Rate
Set-up, take-down and clean-up charges:
- Full Day: $450.00
- Half Day: $300.00 (half day is considered 3 hours or less including set-up)
- Per Hour: $150.00
Olds College Rate
Olds College functions shall not be assessed a rental rate or a set-up/clean-up fee. This shall apply to all functions held by the Olds College in the Student Alumni Centre. This zero based rate is extended to Olds College in consideration for regular maintenance to the Student Alumni Centre provided by the College.
Olds College functions will be defined as having an attendance of a minimum 2/3 (two thirds) Olds College students. Participants who pay a fee to Olds College and/or Olds College Extension Services will be considered students.