Occupational Health and Safety
Olds College requires that health and safety is a primary objective in every area of operation.
Employees, contractors, students and visitors are responsible for contributing to a healthy, safe environment, through:
- Active prevention of illness and injury.
- Identification and correction of hazards.
- Adherence to regulatory or higher internal standards of safe practice in all activities.
OHS Policies & Procedures
- C15 Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Code of Practice for Respiratory Protection
- Code of Practice - Handling of Pesticides Olds College Grounds
- Confined Space Procedures - Land Sciences Greenhouses
- Emergency Response Plan
- Ergonomic Policy
- Personal Protective Equipment Policy
- Transportation of Injured or Ill Students
- Work Experience WCB Coverage
- Zoonoses Policy and Safework Procedures
OHS Meeting Minutes
Previous minutes can be obtained from Human Resources.