College Success Skills, Aug 26-30, 2013
Get a head start on the transition to college life! Attend College Success Skills week at Olds College!
"It's the most beneficial five days any college student could attend."... "This is an awesome course... just what I needed!"... "This was a great jump-start to the year." ..."I had a lot of fun!"
What's included during College Success Skills week?
Who can go to College Success Skills?
If you've been admitted to an Olds College program starting in the Fall, you can attend!
Why attend College Success Skills?
- Slam dunk success!
- Get familiar with Campus
- Learn successful strategies
- Know the services available
- Earn 2 credits
- Be confident for classes!
- Win an bursary
- Make new friends
- Have fun!
To Register for College Success
- Print, fill out and submit the registration form to secure your seat College Success Skills 2013 Application Form
What is the Cost of College Success Skills?
Tuition and mandatory fees for 2013 have been assessed at $276.72. Additional fees apply if you choose to live in Residence. For more information, call:
1-800 661-6537 or 403-556-8375.
When is College Success Skills in 2013?
- August 26 - August 30, 2013
What do I bring to College Success Skills?
- Binder, paper, pen, pencil and highlighter
- Positive upbeat attitude!
Where can I stay during College Success Skills?
- Live off-campus or make arrangements to stay at the College residence during College Success Skills week.
- Coming on campus but don't know where to go?
Print the Olds College campus map for reference.