Olds College, Alberta, Canada
Olds College is centrally located in scenic David Thompson Country, one of the most beautiful areas of Alberta. Olds College is on the east side of the Town of Olds, just west of Highway #2.
We are surrounded by vibrant local communities, rich agricultural land, pre-historic dinosaur valley and the majestic Rocky Mountains. We are also close to several of Alberta's major cities and attractions.
Olds College is:
- 45 minutes south of Red Deer
- 1 hour north of Calgary and the Calgary International Airport
- less than one hour from the Rocky Mountains
- 2 hours from Banff
- 1 hour from Drumheller and the Dinosaur Valley
- 2 hours south of Edmonton
View Larger Map