Welcome Recent Graduates
Congratulations on the completion of your program! Whether continuing your studies, seeking employment, starting your dream job, or simply pursuing life’s many adventures, this is your source for information for recent graduates from Olds College.
Visit the Graduation Information Webpage for Graduation Day schedule, Information on procedure and attire, and other Important Graduation Day details:
Career and Employment
Employers frequently contact Olds College with various employment positions throughout the year. They are looking for Olds College Students & Alumni because they know they have the experience, skills and knowledge that their industry is looking for. Good luck with job search!
Tax Information for Students
Tax information for students, including the Education Tax Receipt (T2202A), can be accessed online:
To request transcripts please complete and submit a Transcript Request Form:
How you get involved is up to you...
Our goal is to ensure your continued relationship with Olds College is beneficial and rewarding through activities like:
- keeping in touch with classmates and friends
- developing social and professional networks
- taking continuing education courses
- volunteering to support Olds College’s students and programs
Updating Your Contact Information
Remember to keep your contact information current so we can keep in touch with you:
- Olds College Alumni Information Update Online Form
- Update your information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Update your information by phone at 403-556-4748 or 1-800-661-6101.
Alumni Programs and Services
Visit the Alumni Programs & Benefits section to discover the benefits of a lifelong alumni relationship with Olds College.